Spring, Fall, & Winter themed ELA morning work BUNDLE. Includes all three PRINTABLE sets. Each morning work resource pack includes 12 weeks of activities and targets 3rd-4th grade ELA standards. A total of 36 Weeks Included in this Bundle! Printables can be used to help your students start off their day. This resource can also be used to review past skills/strategies during small groups or for early finishers. Possibilities are endless!
FREEBIES for You:
Parts of Speech
Types of Sentences
Writing Short Stories
Affect vs. Effect
Then vs. Than
Your vs. You’re
Subjects & Predicates
Simple & Compound Sentences
Prefixes/ Suffixes/ Root Words
Synonyms & Antonyms
Comparative vs. Superlatives
+ much more!
How this resource can be used:
+ To start off the day
+ Quick review before reading block
+ During independent centers
+ Small-group practice
+ Early Finisher activity
- CCSSRI.3.2 Determine the main idea of a text; recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
- CCSSRI.3.3 Describe the relationship between a series of historical events, scientific ideas or concepts, or steps in technical procedures in a text, using language that pertains to time, sequence, and cause/effect.
- CCSSRI.3.5 Use text features and search tools (e.g., key words, sidebars, hyperlinks) to locate information relevant to a given topic efficiently.
- CCSSL.3.1 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
- CCSSL.3.1a Explain the function of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in general and their functions in particular sentences.
- CCSSL.3.4 Determine or clarify the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words and phrases based on grade 3 reading and content, choosing flexibly from a range of strategies.
- CCSSL.3.4a Use sentence-level context as a clue to the meaning of a word or phrase.
Read Before Purchasing:
All files are DIGITAL download files in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat to access this resource. Once you purchase, you will be prompted to a page where you can download your file(s). You will also receive an email with a link to the downloadable file(s). Additionally, you can access your files at any time by visiting the ‘My Account‘ section.
Have other questions? Check out the FAQ page for questions about downloads, editable files, printing, and more!
Join the Sweet Teacher Community!