Interactive notebooks are a great learning tool in the classroom! This resource can be used as a creative way of keeping notes, references, skill review activities, or even as assessments! Interactive notebooks make learning meaningful, visual, and fun for our students. This grammar interactive notebook includes all of the Third Grade grammar and language standards. (May also be used for the majority of 4th grade standards)
Photo Samples of EVERY skill/page
Skill header including “I Can” statement (Standards have been removed to fit 2nd and 4th grade as well)
Foldable Activities/ Resource Activities/ Practice Activities
Grammar Skills Included:
-Sentences & Fragments
-Types of Sentences
-Subject & Predicate
-Common & Proper Nouns
-Singular & Plural Nouns
-Abstract & Concrete Nouns
-Past & Future-Tense Verbs
-Main & Helping Verbs
-Comparative & Superlative Adjectives
-Commas: Writing Addresses
-Frequently Misspelled Words
-Prefixes & Suffixes
-Commas in a Series
-Parts of Speech
- CCSSL.3.1: Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
- CCSSL.3.1a: Explain the function of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in general and their functions in particular sentences.
- CCSSL.3.1b: Form and use regular and irregular plural nouns.
- CCSSL.3.1c: Use abstract nouns (e.g., childhood).
- CCSSL.3.1d: Form and use regular and irregular verbs.
- CCSSL.3.1e: Form and use the simple (e.g., I walked; I walk; I will walk) verb tenses.
- CCSSL.3.1f: Ensure subject-verb and pronoun-antecedent agreement.
- CCSSL.3.1g: Form and use comparative and superlative adjectives and adverbs, and choose between them depending on what is to be modified.
- CCSSL.3.1h: Use coordinating and subordinating conjunctions.
- CCSSL.3.1i: Produce simple, compound, and complex sentences.
Read Before Purchasing:
All files are DIGITAL download files in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat to access this resource. Once you purchase, you will be prompted to a page where you can download your file(s). You will also receive an email with a link to the downloadable file(s). Additionally, you can access your files at any time by visiting the ‘My Account‘ section.
Have other questions? Check out the FAQ page for questions about downloads, editable files, printing, and more!