Third grade printable worksheets are perfect for early finishers, morning work, math and literacy center activities, homework, or review! These November themed worksheets include activities targeting 3rd grade literacy, grammar and math standards. If you’re looking for printable activities that require zero prep for teachers, but are fun and engaging for students, you’re in the right place.
Poetry: Figurative Language
Main Idea & Details
Identify the Context Clue
Past Tense Verbs
Author’s Point of View
Writing Prompt: What is Something You are Thankful For?
Shades of Meaning
Two-Step Word Problems
Division Word Problems
Multiplying Multiples of Ten
Grams vs Kilograms
Division Using Equal Groups
Money Word Problems
Multiplication and Division Vocabulary
- CCSS3.MD.A.1 Tell and write time to the nearest minute and measure time intervals in minutes. Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of time intervals in minutes, e.g., by representing the problem on a number line diagram.
- CCSS3.MD.B.3 Draw a scaled picture graph and a scaled bar graph to represent a data set with several categories. Solve one- and two-step “how many more” and “how many less” problems using information presented in scaled bar graphs. For example, draw a bar graph in which each square in the bar graph might represent 5 pets.
- CCSS3.NBT.A.1 Use place value understanding to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
- CCSS3.NBT.A.2 Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- CCSS3.NF.A.1 Understand a fraction 1/𝘣 as the quantity formed by 1 part when a whole is partitioned into 𝘣 equal parts; understand a fraction 𝘢/𝑏 as the quantity formed by 𝘢 parts of size 1/𝘣.
- CCSSRL.3.1 Ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of a text, referring explicitly to the text as the basis for the answers.
- CCSSRI.3.2. Determine the main idea of a text; recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
- CCSSRI.3.8 Describe the logical connection between particular sentences and paragraphs in a text (e.g., comparison, cause/effect, first/second/third in a sequence).
- CCSSL.3.1 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
- CCSSL.3.2 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
Read Before Purchasing:
All files are DIGITAL download files in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat to access this resource. Once you purchase, you will be prompted to a page where you can download your file(s). You will also receive an email with a link to the downloadable file(s). Additionally, you can access your files at any time by visiting the ‘My Account‘ section.
Have other questions? Check out the FAQ page for questions about downloads, editable files, printing, and more!